In Elden Ring, players can improve their weapons and weapons, visiting various Kuznetsov in the lands between. However, in order to improve any weapon, you will need blacksmith stones as well as gloomy blacksmith stones which are perhaps the most rare subjects in the game.
Somber Smithing Stones opens higher improvements to a special weapon that you will find by defeating opponents and exploring the map. Players can farm a few gloomy blacksmith stones, winning enemies in Manor Karia in Liurni Lakes But for the upgrade weapons you will need much more.
Although gloomy blacksmith stones can be difficult to find, players can buy them in two non-player characters. The first of them Master of the Blacksmith Business Idi . This NPC is located next to road to Grace estate in Larynnia, and it sells gloomy blacksmith stones at the following prices:
- gloomy blacksmiths 1 – 2000 runes
- Gloomy Blacksmith Stone 2 – 3000 Runes
- Gloomy Blacksmith Stone 3 – 4000 Rune
- Gloomy Blacksmith Stone 4 – 6000 Runes
Players can also purchase gloomy blacksmith stones twin shells – Virgin in Round table . However, this will require the players to imagine NPC various Somberstone miner’s ball bearings . Here are the following places where they will find players:
- Shakhtar Bearing Sommember 1 – Win the beast of a falling stars in the Crystal Tunnel of Sellia in Canide.
- Bearing Shakhtar Sommberstone 2 – defeat the Crystal Boss in a sealed tunnel on the Altus Plateau.
- Shakhtar Bearing Bearing SommbersTone 3 – on a declared body next to the first Church of Marika on the tops of the giants.
- Shakhtar Ball Bearing Somberstoun 4 – Located next to the balcony overlooking the storm, the Site of Grace in the rushing Farum of Azula.
- Shakhtar Ball Bearing Somberstoun 5 – located in a treasure chest in a room next to the temple of the Dragon, the place of grace in the rushing Farum of Azula.
Plateau Altus, the mountain peaks of the giants and the collapsed Farum of Azula – here are some of the endspile areas that players will end up open for themselves during their travel. These areas are blocked on the map, and you will have to perform several other quests before unlocking these locations.
Do you want to know how to defeat the Lord Castle Stormweight? Learn how to defeat Homrics in Elden Ring in the game manuals for professionals!