Triangle Strategy is a tactical role played by Artdink and published by Square Enix, and has just been released exclusively for Nintendo Switch. The game presents a beautiful HD-2D graphic art style, which combines sprites of the SNES era with environments and beautiful and detailed backgrounds to give it a more unique appearance. It is also a fairly challenging game that requires you to make a good use of your units in battle. Here is How to restore TP in Triangle Strategy.
Restoration of TP in the triangle strategy
- The most basic way to restore TP is simply not to spend any during a shift.
Each unit will earn a TP during its turn, as long as you do not use special skills or skills. Just perform regular attacks, use elements or move is fine; As long as you do not use any skill, a TP will be restored at the end of the shift.
- You can also restore TP using special skills.
For example, Julio is one of the first characters you can recruit in the game and have a skill that allows you to restore a TP to any character within reach. While this requires that Julio spend TP, using this strategically movement can give you an advantage in battle.
With all that in mind, it is better to remember that your units do not always have to use each turn, even if they can do it. Sometimes, it can be prudent simply not to do anything to accumulate TP and use more powerful skills later.
Increase in the TP limit
There is a way to increase the amount of TP that a unit can store in Triangle Strategy, and that is promoting them. In its lower ranges, each unit can only contain up to three TP. However, each time you get an ascent, that maximum limit will increase in one.
Because of this, it is definitely recommended that you try to promote your most essential units as soon as possible. Here we have a guide that details how to promote units, but basically, you will need to reach levels 10, 20 and 30 respectively, and use a medal to promote them while you speak with Archibald in the camp.
That’s all you need to know about How to restore TP in Triangle Strategy . Make sure you search for Triangle to get more advice and information about the game.
- Review of the triangle strategy – Salt game
- Triangle Strategy is getting a new and longer demonstration later today
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a trailer of characters in English that presents Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a new trailer of characters that presents Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a trailer of characters in English that presents Frederica Aesfrost
Search to get more