This may not be the largest role play in terms of size, but it still allows some personalization of the character as regards appearance. If you ask yourself how to change Ann’s fashion, we have the information. Here is How to change clothes and get more clothes in Anno: mutationem .
Change clothes and get more clothes in Anno: mutationem
Ann will start the game with two main outfit: her sportswear and her battle suit. She will change between these automatically, depending on whether there is danger or not at that moment.
If you want to customize the Ann’s attire at casual moments, you can change the outfits of it in any room she makes sense, logically. These include the Ann department, her room at her house in Margarita and the Clothing Store at Noctis City.
You can enlarge the Ann wardrobe by comprising new clothes at the Noctis City clothing store after completing the mission in which she receives a new dress thanks to Ayane.
However, this store works a little different from others. Instead of using the normal currency, you must exchange the Cyber Neko collectibles that are located along the game to get what you want.
That’s all you need to know about How to change clothes and get more clothes in Anno: muationem . Be sure to consult change clothes along with the items-related items to find more of our game coverage if you want to get more information.
- Anno: MutationoM Review – Malfunction of Mechanika
- Anno: Mutationem for PS5, PS4 and PC gets a launch date; New trailer and screenshots revealed
- Anno: mutationem for ps5, ps4 and pc gets a new trailer full of action to celebrate the holidays
- Anno: mutationem for ps5, ps4 and pc gets a new trailer that shows a lot of new game
- Anno: delayed mutation; The version of PS5 is announced
Search to get more