Prime Gaming provides free play and content for popular titles in April 2022 for a lot of choice in changeable April. Prime Gaming and Blizzard Entertainment have teamed up to offer the players exclusive content to some of Blizzard’s most popular titles like Overwatch, Hearthstone and more.
In April, there is also new content for Lost Ark, League of Legends, Lords Mobile, Mobile Legends Bang Bang, Case Guys and more. The free games with Prime in April include eight titles, including The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Lechuck’s Revenge and others.
The new Sizzle Trailer gives you an overview of the best deals for Amazon Prime members:
Members of Amazon Prime can pick up these offers from March for a limited time on gaming.amazon.com
Prime Gaming has eight new titles in stock from 1 April. Suitable for the start in the spring, it goes out this month in nature, be it now on the lawn in Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville or in the shell of a lovable, tax fraud operative turnip in Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
- _ The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition Deluxe _ – One of the best RPGs of all time, with a fantastically detailed world of playful freedoms and directional graphic, plenty of quests and exciting exploration.
- _ Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville _ – In the crazy, vegan conflict between foul crisons and native flora, it takes the players to the outer edge of Neighborville and back.
- _ Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Lechuck’s Revenge _ – Wannabe-Pirat Guybrush Threepwood and his now Zombified Archfind Lechuck returns in the cult-adventure of Lucasarts.
- _ Nanotale – Typing Chronicles _ – In the spiritual successor to a much praised Epistory, players hatch in the role of a young archiveist cataloging secrets and mysteries of a dying world to find out what exactly with the heart of the magic is not true.
- _ Guild of Ascension _ – The tactical action RPG with Roguelike elements combines round-based struggles with real-time combo systems. Players can forge weapons, close friendship with animals and meet strange creatures.
- _ TURPIP BOY Commits Tax Evasion _ – In the role of a lovable, restlessness of penurious turnip it is about leaving taxes by solving plant-style puzzles, harvested vegetables and tackled huge beasts – everything to the corrupt vegetable alloy fall.
- _ Galaxy of Pen and Paper _ – Players can create their own Game Master and their RPG Group from 1999. The characters explore distant planets, fight strange aliens and save the galaxy in the era of modems and floppy disks.
- _ House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets _ – On your trip to help the dead, Kate Reed in four incredible mysteries that lead you to worlds that you could never imagine.